Question about this forum

First post here. Just curious about the intention of this site. It seems obvious by the name, but when I come here, it’s full of drama, advertising other sites etc. There’s one member who literally wrote an essay about a separate site the other day. I joined here to hopefully see and discuss female burping content. But it seems like all I see are advertisements for other sites. Not to offend, but I have no desire to join four burping forums. I don’t have the time either. Can someone tell me if this site is on its way out?

1 Like

Your question is already answered in the thread you referred to.

You seem like a very odd person with a lot of time of your hands, especially given how much you post and the length of your posts. Not to be rude, but I would prefer to hear from others. I just don’t understand how this needs to be so elaborate. We are here for burps, right? Seems simple to me.

1 Like

Seems simple, but you have people that like to post for underage content, ask for underage content, and people who harass others. So simple concept but quite the failure on cracking down and preventing this stuff from happening.

2 Likes

Uh, yeah. Okay. A trillion dollars says this is an alt for someone who doesn’t like me.

I’m brand new here and I don’t exactly know what an alt is, but I’m guessing it means alternative. I was very polite and just agreed to disagree. I asked one question and already get drama. I think I will choose to not frequent this forum.

No, you weren’t. “You seem like a very odd person with way too much time on your hands” is not polite.

That having been said, I am not exactly known for suffering fools gracefully, so feel free to call me a hypocrite.

And I’m still convinced you’re an alt. :smiley:

1 Like

Ok… and I’m still convinced you are an odd person. So like I said, agree to disagree.

Don’t bother trying to argue with anyone here, they have rocks for brains

1 Like

It certainly seems that way. It seems so simple to me that this is a “burping” forum. And it seems asinine that there is anything besides burping content on here. Honestly, it seems that a lot of the members never moved on from their maturity level in high school, as evidenced by some of the username as well. I am a proud, working professional and I just wanted to see if I could get access to additional videos. But this is quite crazy.

1 Like

Not only do I think you’re an alt, I think it’s highly probable that you’re an alt for someone who was banned from these forums.

This is why we use phone verification on the new Discord, in case anyone was wondering. The mods here might look into whether it’s possible to add that feature to on Discourse. It makes ban circumnavigation much harder.

My goodness. Not an alt. What in the world is going on here?

You are an alt. The posts I have made on this account don’t suggest that I’m a “very odd person”, so it’s clear you know that I am @anon40784453 (which I am not making a secret of TBH). It’s also highly doubtful that you discovered this fact and then looked into my post history in the short time you’ve been here. Then there is the fact that you’re using a conspicuously generic username, and that your tone and behavior resemble those of a few very specific people.

You are an alt for either SoaringEagle, TacticalHusky, or someone else I won’t mention because they have not been banned and it would be unfair (not you @pu_sh_it–we’re on good terms now).

And since the OP’s question has already been answered, the @moderators have no reason not to lock this thread. IMHO.

You need a hobby. Maybe a couple of hobbies. I am no an alt, as you call it. I asked a question and implied a few others. You said it had already been answered. I don’t have the time to go back and reread everything, especially your essays. I asked a simple question and then asked others to respond after your response. That’s all. I am not trying to do anything nefarious here. But having said that, I need to get back to work. I hope that others respond because you are clearly just trying to stir up issues.

Quick edit: my username is because I am belching fan and I was born in 1990. Apologies if that’s insulting to you.

You do need to get a life man your acting so weird

Righteo. I’m like 99.9% sure that this is SoaringEagle or TH (or both!) and feel a duty to warn content creators here to use caution when dealing with him. Evidence:

-The writing style and behavior are spot on

-as is the (inadvertently) implied knowledge of our history.

-The thread was created to undermine my project, since the question it asks was already answered concisely and conspicuously in a thread that @Belchfan90 he read.

You know, curiosity got the best of me when you said you were Gollum. I looked you up. You actually said this about a girl burper:
“ Here be a woman who be overflowing with estrogen, precious, who be glowing with fertility, Gollum!, who be biologically well!!

So now I don’t think you’re odd. I think you’re VERY strange.

I am not an alt. I joined this site after much inside debate. If I sound like someone else, I don’t know what to tell you. But I will ask, why in the world do you care so much? Do you literally have nothing to do all day? And with that, I’m done with this immaturity. Say all you want.

@anon6649 can’t you just ignore him? You’re giving him exactly what he wants

1 Like

Exactly what I want? I want an answer to my question. He’s literally giving me the opposite of what I want. I didn’t intend to create some great debate.

1 Like