Question about this forum

You’re right, @Youdster. I really should.

Just got home from work, which is apparently a foreign word to some of you. I asked a simple question, never got a straight answer. I am truly sorry that so many of you have nothing better to do with your lives. I will not ask another question on here or post a topic. You are all OBSESSED with this fetish. I just wanted links to burps. But apparently I am an “alt” and linked to others. I am not going to continue engaging in this nonsense. I joined this site based on the title. I’m sorry you are all going through some “family intervention.” You are quite crazy in my opinion. And if you think I’m exaggerating read my original post. You are all literally crazy. It’s BURPS. Geeez

It’s amazing how you say this, yet you decide to create a whole thread clearly targeting someone who made a discord and freely hosted website. We get it- you’re trolling because it’s been a long day and you want to blow off some steam. If it isn’t too much to ask, be a nuisance somewhere else, or better yet- don’t be one at all. Have a great day/night.

P.S. There’s a search bar :wink:

P.P.S I’d love for the mods to do an IP lookup on ya just to see if you’re one of those recrudescing trolls

Right, theres a big “what if”, statement here. I think people are very one-sided on this. Isnt it innocent until proven guilty? I dont think we should judge this guy on this chance that he might be either tactical or eagle, maybe see what he does for a while and then form an opinion?

2 Likes

Or maybe the fact that you guys are literally pestering a new forum member. When someone is banned, it bans their IP address, so no one can make a second account. Everyone is just so quick to jump to a conclusion like let the man breathe.

3 Likes

You guys. Holy fn shit. I’m sorry I even joined. I never intended for this. I have no idea who these other people are. I just wanted honest feedback and apparently you’re all in some civil war. Count me out. Not what I signed up for. And I implore you all to figure out why you’re so emotional. Jesus. Again. It’s fucking BURPS. Holy shit.

1 Like

Wait you know I’m defending you right? Because your post seems kinda defensive

This is my point from the JUMP. It’s burps. BURPS!!! The amount of drama on here is unnecessary and pointless. The underage content and harassment is a different story. But most of the arguments I see here? Pointless. And I agree that your probably not an alt and people shouldn’t Jump to that conclusion. It’s like on Lolcow channels (Amberlynn Reid is a good example) whenever someone speaks out against the opinion of the majority, they get called a sock account. I never understood that.

3 Likes

Just so that readers are aware, IP bans are easy to circumvent. You can get around them by using a different device, proxy IP address or other methods. The mods here have already banned several sock-puppet accounts that use them.

2 Likes

I’d love to know as well. I asked a simple question and was immediately accused of being two separate people! It’s insane. I joined here, saw advertisements for other sites, and simply questioned the legitimacy of this site. And then someone who named himself after what I believe is Pokémon (!!!) started harassing me (and then questioned my username… WHAT?) My entire point was to figure out if I should spend my time here or not. It’s looking like the latter is true. The defensiveness on here is unlike anything I’ve ever seen.

A lot of anything your looking for is more than likely already here somewhere, so I’d just ignore anyone being all predatory here, use the search bar like someone said earlier, I forget who

I guess I’m just new to this fetish in general and don’t really know what to search for. Who are some of the popular girls? (Obviously I mean 18+)

I’d just like to say, speaking from a neutral standpoint, I don’t think this user Belchfan90 is an alt, has an agenda or anything like that. Sometimes we can get misapprehensions about people.

I’m going to say this one more time.

Belchfan90 is SoaringEagle. He is one of the most dangerous people to have ever had a presence in this community.

If you enable him, do business with him, or otherwise facilitate his goals, someone could get hurt. By him.

You’ve been warned.

3 Likes

I believe pikachu here because the way he types is super similar to the user soaringeagle

3 Likes

Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t. Can we just leave it?

Why did you waste a post saying that, it’s obvious.

1 Like

I’m not going to add anything else to this after this post. I am NOT an alt. Sorry if I “type/talk” like someone else who you all had some issue with. Additionally, I have no intention of “doing business” with anyone. I’m not paying for custom burps. That’s not why I joined. I joined to discuss burps and possible find free content I wouldn’t have otherwise found. That’s all. Has anyone gotten any requests for paid content from me? No.

However I will say that @anon6649 is still just as strange, if not more, than I suspected. Some of you people REALLY need to get a life.

I am not reading or responding to anymore posts here. Y’all got problems.

If you need more convincing, he’s now throwing shade at @MagentaChest in her thread.

1 Like

Even if you’re not an alt, is it really a good idea to be openly belligerent to other users for no reason? Hate to break it to you but no one cares about your personal dissatisfaction with the forum. What exactly did you plan to accomplish by making this topic?

4 Likes