Question about this forum

I’m going to break my own rule and respond to this. I wasn’t the one who derailed this. Look at my original post. I was asking what the deal was with all the controversy. I don’t have time to dig through all of that. It was a simple, innocent question and then the responses were abhorrent. I haven’t reached out to any “models” and I don’t plan to. And then I get called an “alt” who is very dangerous. Wtf? I just wanted to discuss and share female burping content. Honestly, I feel bad saying this, but most of the replies on here are from some extremely immature people who have WAY too much time on their hands.

Alt of soaringeagle, now banned.

lol those acting skills

10 Likes

Nice, I figured he was an alt of someone, I didn’t want to post till after to avoid feeding the troll.

Yes, those acting skills lol. It was too odd to know weeks (if not months) worth of info in his 10m read time at one point, playing dumb/innocent but putting his own foot in mouth, etc.

Almost award nomination kind of stuffs :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

It’s really sad how much drama has started cropping up here lately. I wish that people could just use this forum for its intended purpose, instead of using it as an outlet for nastiness and creepiness. I was actually thinking of leaving at one stage, but thankfully haven’t had any bad experiences of my own.

I suspected this as well but kept quiet for the same reason as you. When he was still SoaringEagle, he actually tried to message me several times but I never responded. I am glad that he has been banned. Some people never learn…

5 Likes

Thank you so much @Q.

And to whose who doubted my suspicions in the beginning: they don’t call me Detective Pikachu for nothing :wink:

7 Likes

Um :thinking:

@Belchfan90 wasn’t using it to be nasty or creepy- just to be an asshole, really. The dude was clearly taking shots at @anon6649 with almost every comment he made.

He’ll probably come back with a different account because people gave him what he wanted (attention). If people just ignored him he’d get bored.

Well, colour me corrected! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey can you send me a link to these other forums you speak of. Thanks in advance.

They’ve been banned.and I think the alternative forum is down currently

Damn.

Okay, I’m going to preface this by letting you know that I straight up didn’t read the other posts, so I don’t really know what other people told you. I’m going to tell you what I think bluntly.

If you can’t determine the answer to your question by yourself, and have to make a new thread specifically for it; if you seriously have to ask this question I think that you are better off finding another community and that we are better off without you.

Sorry to be rude.

1 Like

They were an alternate account for a banned member who’d been trolling the forum for awhile beforehand. But I agree with everything you said

Oh LOL thanks for the tldr