What Kickstarted Your Burp Fetish?

You mean I am not alone in finding this burping this super hot?

Beautiful Girl Burping_Moment
This video gave birth to my burp fetish. I remember the first time I watched this video. I was turned on by the tone of the first burp. I was also turned on by the swallowing. This was the first time I saw a girl swallow air by the way. I also love that she covers her mouth with one hand while swallowing the air.

7 Likes

sounds awesome, I’m sure a lot of us would like to hear more stories if you have them! Feel free to make a thread

1 Like

I used to find it off-putting when I was young. I hated the fact that it had a taste - and when I found out that it also had a smell, I was really grossed-out by it. But as I got older I began to subvert these feelings by telling myself “it’s natural, everyone does it, and I refuse to allow it to disgust me any longer”. I started to watch videos of it on YouTube to help me get over my dislike of it - and at some point I started enjoying it. Not in a sexual way, necessarily, but definitely enjoying it. And here I am today - I burp and I’m proud of it, and I know that others do too. After I had a few experiences with friends, crushes, partners, etc. burping, I am completely comfortable with it. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I used to hate burping but then I decided to turn it into something which turned me on and then I got all my boyfriends to burp for me, I told them it turned me on and I had one boyfriend who just burped non-stop. That kind of forced me to use it to my advantage.

5 Likes

Interesting. What do you mean that you decided to make it something that turned you on? I don’t think there was a moment when I decided that I’d be turned on by women burping

Had 2 female cousins who were kinda good at burping

2 Likes

Come to think about it, it started earlier than then. I used to make tapes of myself forcing burps (I can’t burp very well without fizzy drinks) and I was thinking, before I made the tape, what is the most disgusting forbidden thing I could do and it was burrrping. I wanted to be naughty. It felt like it started later in life, because one of my ex-boyfriends was the first time I was exposed to someone who loved to burp, but I can trace it back to about 12, when I wanted to do something taboo.

7 Likes

Sounds like it was always a part of you, but that ex boyfriend is when it was clear it was something sexual. I remember doing the same thing- when my parents left the house, I would just walk around and force burps as many times as possible. Most little boys would do this even with parents around, but I always somehow knew it was something I had to do in secret, plus my dad would always yell if he heard us belch.

4 Likes

I think I can relate a bit to you, I’m just a really polite guy, kinda fancy some might say and I hate grossery, that’s why when it comes to sex I look things that I usually condemn like farting, burping, unpleasant smells, pissing in public, the kind of behaviours I wouldn’t do, I associate them with masculinity for some reason.

5 Likes

I get what you mean here! I’ve always been repulsed by men burping but recently I admitted to myself that I do have some romantic attraction to men, so I’ve started forcing myself to watch some videos of men burping just as an experiment. It’s weird because unlike for women where any woman burping is pretty sexy for me, for men it has to be a pretty specific type, and the grosser the better.

But for women I was into it from a very young age and I can’t pinpoint an exact moment. I think it might just be the violation of social taboos in general.

4 Likes

I would say there were two things that lead into it.

First of all the taboo. I learned at home, that burping isn’t accepted. There was no explanation for it or anything. It was just the case.

The second thing may be influenced by the first one. Like probably everyone learns swear words in school, I also experienced burping there. Of course not when the teacher was around, but in the group of my friends itwas totally ok to burp. Also my first (I would call it) crush in elementary school burped from time to time. I think it’s possible that my brain drew a connection there.
I experienced it later that I was more attracted by girls who burped.

I think I was like 14 when I found a YouTube video of a girl burping. But because of the taboo still in my backhead it maybe was months later when I speciifically started searching for videos of girls burping. Maybe a year after I found out that it’s a fetish and immediatley knew I have it too.

4 Likes

I can recall two scenes from media that always made me uncomfortable as a kid, but I didn’t know why until I was all the way in college.

First, in the episode of Dragon Tales when Ord and Max visit the Snow Dragon, there’s the scene when they meet the burping rock. I hated that scene when I was younger because it made my belly feel weird. I thought it grossed me out, but I realize now it was probably turning me on.

The other scene I always avoided was the fizzy lifting drinks in Willy Wonka. I got that same unpleasant feeling when Charlie and his grandpa had to burp over and over to counteract the fizzy drink before hitting the fan. To this day I still try to avoid that one.

It wasn’t until college that I started masturbating, and I genuinely don’t remember how I made the connection between that and burping. I was probably messing around and associated the feeling one gave me with the feeling of the other one, and now here we are.

8 Likes

I’m convinced that the Shrek series is responsible for tons of people becoming burp/fart lovers. Even when I was 4 or 5 years old, I would become fascinated whenever Princess Fiona would be gross by burping or farting

8 Likes

I was VERY young at the time, and i remember going on my family computer on surfing through YouTube and I think I came across one of the jennicole comps through recommendations and I was very intrigued. Of course my young mind didn’t know it was a fetish but I continued watching burp videos.

Couple years down the line I came across YouTube videos of Lizzie Rose and mistress Rouge and was completely aroused by them. I still didn’t know it was a fetish until i saw Lizzie Rose’s store and seeing what I saw made me realize the type of content there was about burping. I was still fairly young at the time so I didn’t start watching videos like that until about few later. But that’s how the fetish kicked in for me.

Shrek is definitely an early part of mine. Along with a handful of cartoons (mostly Nickelodeon shows) the Kids Choice Awards burp contest, and Candace Bailey on U-pick live

4 Likes

From what I can remember, this pretty girl could burp pretty well back in like the 3rd grade and a couple of my friends could burp pretty well (I’m only attracted to girls, but any good loud burps can turn me on), and at time, I thought people burping made me “need to pee.”

Then at some point I was start looking up burping videos on YouTube. My mom actually caught me a couple times and got mad. Still never understood why besides she thought they were disgusting. I still remember binging watching all of TabbiePerformances videos during the summer home alone after coming home from a Strength and Conditioning Camp and constantly rewatching Estudios’s compilation videos over and over (too bad I didn’t start saving videos back then before he deleted them all).

But that’s my story

2 Likes

The only Estpalm comp I managed to save is the Krystynzilla one back when it was in Ruffneck’s Onedrive since converting stuff between Onedrive and Google Drive was surprisingly easy. Can’t give it to anyone since copying it from Ruffneck’s drive made me the owner and it would give people access to my drive

He gave me two for Callie and the Chattymaddie one when he privatized everything but I didn’t manage to save them before he deleted everything (didn’t even notice until I was cleaning out my Gmail inbox)

It was way back during my sophomore year in high school. there were these two girls ( Jessica and Jill) who were really cool with our teacher and they used to sit right by his desk (go figure). I remember one day one of them let out a nice burp. Maybe a 7 on the scale from 1 to 10. When they did it no one had any reaction to it but I thought about it for like a whole week and was intrigued by it. Back then it was just a shock value of it that did it for me. Before that I remember any female’s burping grossing me out. But ever since that day, whenever I heard a female burp it definitely caught my attention and turned me on. Around that same time during that same year in high school, there was a female who I’m friends with on FB til this day (but this was the day I first met her). Her name was Courtney. It was on Halloween and I remember that because they allowed us to dress in costumes at school that day. But she was waiting for a ride after school and I was hanging out by pay phones within a few feet of her. She had on this red dress and was barefoot.We struck up a conversation and there was this one dude who was in my class that was walking by us and released a loud burp. She looked at me and said That’s nothing, you should hear mine. I was so interested in her ever since lol. We would always speak to each other in the hallways or hold a conversation. About a month later… I was hanging out after school again. I have a feeling it was Courtney because it was only her and my homeboy Ricardo in that area. No other students were around. But I came around the corner and heard this deep bassy thunderous loud burp and the only people I see are her and Ricardo and if I remember correctly she had a drink in her hand LOL… till this day she doesn’t even know that I enjoyed hearing her burp. She doesn’t even know that I heard Her burp because I was around the corner. Don’t even know how to bring it up so I’m not gonna

5 Likes

I have no damn clue, pretty sure I was born with it tbh.
Women burping aways turned me on even as a little kid with no sexual urges who didn’t even know what being turned on meant. Whenever one of my female friends burped it always made me feel so tingly, and whenever one of my guy friends burped I felt uncomfortable, I felt so odd because of it. Now I know why, and I still think about what exactly caused me to gain this fetish at all. It seems so weird how so many of us just seemed to develop this fetish outta nowhere as small kids. Maybe god just felt like spicing us up or sum lmfao, I still can’t tell if I love or hate having it.

8 Likes