What Kickstarted Your Burp Fetish?

It was my first day at my elementary school and this girl that sat next to me became my first friend. We hung out during recess together and I shared some snacks and a sprite with her. She let out a decent sized burp and she pretty much burped in my face and i got that “funny feeling” and naturally i said “woah you can burp” and she showed me she was able to burp on command as well and that pretty much was the start of it all for me.

5 Likes

As a young kid I used to be disgusted by the sound of belching but then it all changed with this neighbor of mine. It was a girl in my class I had a crush on and our parents were friends and I always went to their house after school and had many dinners with them. It was a very burpy household because her dad burped a lot , very loud ones that annoyed her mom. Dad was a fit surfer dude that was a mans man and mom would tell him to try and quiet them down but he always just kept going. His burps were always filling up the house and from the backyard you could hear them when he was inside . My crush was this super athletic and popular gymnast girl who was her daddy’s girl and seemed to have the goal to have the best burps in her house. This girl had crazy core strength and control with like 8 pack abs. She would never lose to her brother or dad in burping contests and they would compliment her skills. For me I didn’t have a strong core so I couldn’t burp on command with the squeeze and inhale method that she would use. At this time I was still grossed out by it until this one day when something just flipped. I was with her and one of her gym friends and we were just hanging out until my crush just started burping and she wanted us all to have a contest she was just letting them rip each one like 5 seconds saying “its easy” while flexing her abs and her friend was pushing on her abs squeezing out some burps, something about that just turned me on. She wanted to hear mine but I couldn’t do it on command and she said she could show me how and to come closer and then to feel her stomach and that’s when it happened. She put both her hands behind her head, and with my hands on her abs I felt them tense up , she inhaled for a few seconds, and let out a loud , huge , deep, like 10 second belch right in my face while maintaining eye contact the whole time. I had to take a step back and excuse myself all the while she was like that was nothing and just kept letting them rip and ended up having another contest with her brother while I was on my way out. From that point on I was super attracted. It turns out that 10 second one was really nothing and this girl burped for hours each day. I witnessed as I saw her when she gets back from gym when we all ate dinner. This girl ate like a vacuum cleaner every night shoveling bowls of food and drinks. She worked out so much that her avg dinner was like 6 cans of soda 2 bowls of salad and 3 bowls of pasta she still had all her abs showing out and let out a few burps at the table. Nothing forced just the ones that slip out naturally, but when dad wasn’t there her mom always told her to quiet them down so she would purposely do really huge closed mouth burps that would puff her cheeks and shake the house and she always said that see it’s louder if you try and stop it. And then after dinner each night is when she would just be in her room letting them out non stop while I was just playing games with her brother listening each day. Even behind multiple closed doors u could always hear the big burps and after a few hours mom would get annoyed and ask her to stop but she always said she needed the relief after all the workouts and food. Dad was proud and always said to let her burp as much as she wants so she did at home. Sometimes she liked to let out huge burps at school and blame it on others but it was rare. One day though we were in class and she put her face in her backpack like she was looking for something and just started letting out progressively louder and longer burps until the teacher had to stop the lesson and my crush blamed it on the girl next to her who was this hot slim thick blonde and the blonde said that it wasn’t her because her burps were way louder. Something about that just got me on even though I never heard her actually burp but after knowing how powerful my crushes burps were my imagination went wild. I honestly sometimes wish that I never met her or had so many burping experiences that kind of influenced my sexual development. Ive witnessed many other hot girls burping and it just built on this kink.

22 Likes

when I was 17, this one girl basically burped after every kill she got as Widowmaker in an overwatch match, saying sorry sarcastically about it

Her nonchalant behavior about it was really something

4 Likes

I think I was 5 when I saw an episode of the suite life of zach and cody, ashley tisdale (forgot her character’s name) was getting ready for a fashion show and then ate a bunch of ice cream, later going out and while on the runway let out a huge belch and I enjoyed it. Kinda took off from there

5 Likes

Mine started years ago when I was watching a YouTube channel that archives Cr1tikal’s streams. Everyone knows Charlie for his insane sounding burps, but what seems to be lesser known is his girlfriend, Tiana Tracy. Her burps sound almost exactly like Charlie’s, and she usually does it with a closed mouth, moans and says “Excuse me” afterward.

Hearing Tiana’s cute soft voice on streams and then a loud closed mouth burp with a “Excuse me” at the end turns me on so hard. Tiana Tracy has some of the best burps ever and more people need to know about it.

3 Likes

Had a cousin as a kid who used to do these insanely loud gurgly sounding burps. Literally anytime she drank something fizzy or ate any heavy food like beef, pork or creamy soups. Pretty sure she had acid reflux or some stomach disorder because the tone sounded so disgusting. And its not like she would do one or 2 it would go on for hours.

Thats not what started my fetish though but it definitely laid the ground work lmao! I actually was grossed out by her burps. What started mine was 8th grade. I was very good friends with this tomboyish girl. And we would mess with eachother wetwillys, pinching, tripping each other stuff like that. I remember I gave her a nasty wet willy to the ear. And she was highly annoyed and vowed to get me back x100. I shrugged it off and just stayed on my guard. We were hanging out at her place one day after school. When she suddenly stood up and said pay back time. I immediately covered my ears thinking she was going to give me a nasty wet willy too. But instead she swallowed one gulp of air and unleashed 2 massive burps right into my face and blew it out. I remember being stunned for a couple seconds while she was cracking up. And the smell hit me immediately smelled like onions and McDonald’s. I snapped out of my daze when I realized I was getting ready to get a boner and hid it right away.

But that started 2 fetishes for me that day. Burping and the fact I enjoyed not only the sound but the smell as well. Later on that day I discovered Breigh Scheefer, Kelly & Ivana from YT. It was a wrap after that lmao

8 Likes

I blame cartoons. When i was growing up in the UK, there was this god awful CGI cartoon called Fleabag Monkeyface for example.

Basically, the plot is that these two kids who have an obsession with gross out humour accidentally create this hellspawn in their toilet called Fleabag Monkeyface. This creature (no idea what species he is meant to be but he looks monkey esque) begins to fight crimes using his bodily gas, like he’ll fly around by farting and then attack people by doing a really huge burp.

Checked the imdb and it was airing around the time i was like 8-9 so it likely had an impact on my developing brain.

1 Like

I truly don’t know the root, but I have a couple of things… I remember watching movies/tv, feeling so so odd and enamored at any burping/characters being full scenes, and re-winding said scenes if it was on home video. I do kinda think it kicked into full gear when I was in middle school… that’s when I found stuff on Youtube and went crazy. 21 now and this has affected me so much. Good and bad lmao. I believe this is my first post on here too! Hoping to talk to like minded people

6 Likes

It was in the old days YouTube was starting to get attention as an entertainment platform, I was bored during school vacations and decided to search for the first time something in YouTube, I thought about what to look for, something funny, something unusual and I came to the conclusion that was strange or not accepted for girls to burp, so I searched for burping girls videos on an innocent approach, on the old days there were barely videos so the first result that popped was a video from an Italian girl burping very loud, though innocent the video was also charged with some kind of lewdness because of the way the girl blew the burps closely to a microphone and the girl was also gorgeous, soon I discovered I was having a boner, that girl really aroused me, at that age I didn’t know a thing about masturbation so as an instinct I grabbed my penis and tried to control the boner by gently moving my cock, after a few minutes I was so aroused I felt a huge urge to pee, I knew I wouldn’t make it to the bathroom hence I grabbed a bottle nearby, the moment I felt a great pain in my penis and saw that the liquid that came out of me was scarce and very white I knew something new had happened, therefore besides the burping fetish I also learnt something about ejaculation.
For me is a strong bond, after all my first masturbation was related to burps

5 Likes