What Kickstarted Your Burp Fetish?

This is really similar to my experience. And I’d say around the same time with the websites you mentioned. I eventually learnt how to burp well myself but definitely began as a jealousy thing

2 Likes

I think mine is a bit of an odd one as it stems from another fetish birth. My friends and I growing up would always wrestle on a friend of mine’s trampoline. Well one day, his older sister came out and wanted to wrestle, and I was the lucky soul in the ring with her. Long story short, she demolished me, I mean put me in holds and submissions, it was embarrassing. But also hot, I remember getting yanked into a hold and thinking how attractive it was that a woman could do this to me. That birthed my wrestling fetish. Needless to say, at the end of the match she had me pinned and let out a light subtle burp in my face to taunt. That started my burping fetish. I’d do anything to wrestle her again and experience the same thing haha.

11 Likes

Really cool origin story bro, thanks for sharing. I also find it interesting, like if you hadn’t had that wrestling encounter would you have developed the same fetishes?

I can see how the 2 of them could synergise in that rather unique situation to kick start it. I have always been intrigued by peoples fetish origins, no doubt when we are young it does seem like fetishes can be imprinted on us in that way. I just wonder if there still has to be some latent part of it that we are just born with which makes us more prone to developing certain fetishes.

I think my burping fetish was born from a situation when I was like 5 years old, but I can’t really be certain. I just remember it was one of my very first days of school and at some point during the day I found myself alone in the locker room behind the class with a girl who was also in my class. I distinctly remember watching her as she casually let out 2 or 3 burps, it is the first memory I have in my life actually and maybe it was the first time I ever saw a girl of my own age burp? She did it so casually and paid no attention to me eventhough she knew I was standing right there watching. I still remember the feeling of wonder and anxiety I felt, not knowing if I was supposed to say something or what to do at all other than stare in amazement.

I can’t be certain if that was what caused me to develop the fetish but I remember from that point on wards being obsessed with the idea of other people burping. And that particular girl remained the secret object of my affection for basically my entire school life, right up until we graduated, we shared many classes over the years. Unfortunately she was extremely popular and I was a geek/nerd so there was never a chance in hell, in fact she held me in the same regard as that first encounter, not even worthy of paying the slightest bit of attention to. :rofl:

1 Like

I’d say for me it was finding burps on movies or tv shows. This was pre-streaming so it was either luck of the draw or you recorded a movie on vhs. Omg I feel so old…

The ecampus commercial and Jerry O’Connell’s huge burp in the movie Can’t Hardly Wait were 2 notable events. It got to the point where I knew exactly which scene in that movie I needed to start playing with myself in order to climax when he leans back to erupt.

2 Likes

That ecampus commercial caught me off guard on Christmas morning. I was staying at my parents guest room and decide to turn on the TV. I was so turned on, but unable to fully ENJOY it until it was available online. I am glad it’s on the BFF Spank Bank for posterity:

2 Likes

When I was around 5 or 6 I remember drawing pictures of myself with a big belly and writing “burp” in a dialogue bubble. I had no idea what I was doing at the time, obviously.

Shrek was a huge thing, hearing Fiona belch always made me feel funny. Most Nickelodeon cartoons added to it. Burping soda from Jimmy Neutron, burps in fairly odd parents, etc.
I hated/loved watching shows and movies that had burps or bloated bellies in them. I don’t think it was until I was 10 maybe that I start masturbating to it but I still had no idea what I was doing. I just knew it felt good.

I’d watch YouTube videos constantly of girls belching, contests, compilations, anything. I would record my own burps once I taught myself how and listen back to them.

I never talked about to with anyone though, it was too embarrassing. I’d always delete the search history a million times to avoid anyone seeing it.

One specific episode of Totally Spies was the nail in the coffin though. The girls have to take down someone that’s selling cookies that make people fat and blow up like a balloon. Clover ends up eating them and getting addicted. Watching her get so big did something to me. I’ve recently learned that entire show is just one fetish after another.

It’s nice now to have more access to things, tumblr, this forum, YouTube, etc. but even now at 26 I don’t talk about it. Oh well!

8 Likes

Was fucking with my boyfriend and lunch time he ate a lot he started burping during doggie style he kept belching it was so sext that i had to cum like 100 times

7 Likes

Belch.com was the first place inline where there was a huge collection of random online burps that was organized into collections. I spend a great deal of quality time ENJOYING that site!

5 Likes

same. my female cousin would burp alot. and so would a lot of the girls at school. even in high school. Even had female freind that likes to burp.

3 Likes

Ever heard of a site called Boerweb.com? It was an amazing collaboration between a mm and woman that could burp song lyrics in real time.

do we have the audios/videos of that site?

1 Like

5th grade I shared a class with a girl who could belch so loud you could hear it clearly across the playground. Like every “funny feeling” you get during childhood it became something I’d passively pursue unknowingly. I’d try sitting a table across from her and very rarely I’d hear more! I liked it but I never acknowledged that I did or even why I liked it.

Some posts have mentioned cartoons and that was another one for me. Plenty of cartoons had scenes where girls would belch (ofc never enough for me lol). The big one that sticks out for me was an episode of The Fairly Oddparents where they end up inside of thei babysitter for an episode.

There was always a strange discomfort with it when I was around anyone else. Same with weight gain, bloating and women’s bellies in general! Even weirder stuff like vore would come up casually in something we were engaging with in class, and I couldn’t stand being in there surrounded by the other students and teacher, like something in me activated that was obviously a shameful feeling that couldn’t understand at all at the time.

I’ll still feel awkward about now but I fully understand it since searching out for more of it in high school. Learned about fetishes, learned there were thousands of others out there like me, and have connected with plenty of friends I talk to that share the interest!

12 Likes

You are lucky! I didn’t know that anyone else had a fetish like mine until 4 years after I graduated college.

That is interesting, how did you finally realise that you weren’t alone? Cannot imagine being that old before realizing as I was lucky enough to stumble upon others in the early days of the internet.

I always wonder how many of us are out there who do not know about the community, at least we have the internet now to enable us to connect. No one needs to feel alone in this, it saddens me that there maybe people out there who do.

3 Likes

I don’t know where or when mine started, but I know I was a young kid. I am bisexual, so I’m into males and females letting out long and boisterous belches. I get even more turned on if the person is overstuffed or has a huge belly. If they moan and talk about how full they are and then let out big burps I cum almost instantly. Idk why I’m made this way. Lol.

BUUUUUURRRP.

3 Likes

the talent of belching from birth is simple. I can burp for more than 60 minutes

[image]

[image]

2 Likes

Back in Junior High, there was a classmate I would spend recess with. Despite his slight frame and short stature, he could (at least according to my memory) blast deep, manly belches on command.

He used to swallow air, his cheeks puffing up before forcing it down. Occasionally he’d comment on how much his stomach hurts, before continuing to ram air down his throat regardless. Eventually, he’d release it, usually belch talking the word “Baby”. I was fascinated at the bass and volume of the sound, and how manly and deep it sounded.

At the time I was very insecure about my burgeoning homosexuality, and whether it meant I was not really a “man”. So l, belching became a beacon of masculinity for me, and drew me like a moth to a flame. I somehow discovered belch.com, and would spend a lot of time at night listening to user samples. There was one in particular that really appealed to me due to its build up:

Wayback Machine

I remember I used to get hard listening to it, then unbutton my jeans one button at a time to release the pressure (I was still too much of a prude to actually masturbate). One night though, this exercise turned out to be too much; there was a spasm, and I came for the first time in my life outside of a wet dream. Burps have been a major component of my sexuality since.

Feels good to share this with an understanding audience…

7 Likes

I used to have a few guys in high school that I identified as on command burpers. Some of them weren’t my type at all or they were mean. But, once they started swallowing air and burping whenever they wanted, all bets were off. I found myself being more attracted to on command burping than the guys I considered to be hot.

By the time I graduated high school, all the burping stopped. People found it offensive, immature, and stupid. Some of them had significant others that made them quit their burping habit. I was crushed! Maybe the lack of in person burp encounters would make this fetish go away forever.

Belch.com was the answer along with a few great burp recordings on sound effect CD’s and other websites. I was so into the sound of guys ramming air down their throats and burping on command, that I didn’t need the visual. Masturbation to burp recordings saved me from the drought of IRL burping. It was very hot when the YouTube burp channels appeared, especially Bigwoode and The Burp Trio, Stef, Pinkmartini, etc.

Then, I discovered the forums. For the first time I realized I wasn’t alone. Other people were aroused by burping too. The tragedy is that I cannot burp on command myself. I wish I could, because I know how my burping could provide excitement for others who have this relentless fetish.

3 Likes

this is the dumbest fucking little story but i absolutely love it.

so once upon a time, i was, like, 6 and on youtube. me and my sister were kind of dumb and had no idea what anything was.

we stumbled upon this video by user wolfenbreed simply titled “GASSY PETS!”. we were children, so this kind of humor was funny to us. so we watched it. and those 2 and a half minutes of watching cats and dogs burp and fart was the funniest thing to us. we’d go back to that video a lot.

in my case, i would picture it in my head with my favorite creepypastas, especially jeff the killer. i would always pictured the biggest burps in the video with him.

timeskip to 2020, and i had supposedly grown out of that funny little feeling and thought burping was gross. but it was re-kickstarted by my current favorite show, the masked singer. one of the contestants had burped in his clue video, and i must’ve been spaced out as fuck, because i didn’t catch that. my sister exclaimed “ew!” and when i asked her what was up, she told me the contestant burped. as opposed to being grossed out like normal, i smiled real wide and kept that burp in the back of my mind, even having animated it for myself.

4 years later, i’m still going strong with the kink.

so over the course of over a decade, by now almost 11 years, young zero has laughed, ew’d, and moaned to belches.

2 Likes

I knew about this community when I was in elementary school. When I was 5 or 6th grade, people were talking about burping and I started to have interest for that. I could burp on command so when I already got interest to it, I was already searching for the people who can burp on command. When I was there, I had several friends, however, not of all them could do it. Later 5th grade, one of my friend started to learn how to burp on command. As the days spent, that friend/ burping skills got better and could able to do nonstop burps. Whenever that friend mastered burping skills, always reported me that progress. I was really jealous and envy that friend. We often hang out together and had burp contests often. I don’t know what my friend is doing now, but it was good burping time.

2 Likes