What's your sexual orientation? (Straight, gay, lesbian etc.)

I just want to know, b’cos I think it’s mostly boys/men (like myself) whom get excited, when girls/women burp. And is there some percentage or guesses about it?

1 Like

I’m straight. For me it’s funny how a girl burping is one of the hottest things they can do, while when a guy does it’s just pretty funny. I guess my reaction to a guy burping is as if I didn’t have the fetish at all, maybe just like how everyone else without it feels when someone burps.

4 Likes

I can agree w/u i dont much react at all when a guy burps, but when girl burps (especially hot one) it’s one of the best things they can do.

1 Like

I know this is literally just the difference between being straight and being gay, but… I still do find it kind of crazy that I find guys burping so hot, but you both have the fetish too and just see guys burping as “funny”.

For me, I see guys burping as a huge display of masculinity, which makes me more attracted to it. Maybe that’s why it’s tough for me to imagine liking it when a woman does it? I dunno

12 Likes

Thats probably the reason, I think. I am master race burper btw :smile: . I was just wondering, are the same reasons between gay and straight, bcos im thinking just the same way, just about girls burping off course. There’s something i find attractive, and it’s mostly the part that girls are so feminine and well behaved overall, and when you finally see a ladylike girl doing great burps (often accidentally or sometimes just ‘‘girl being goofy’’ ect.)

1 Like

Bi-curious. I love hearing guys burp but I’m sometimes cool with girls. It just depends on my mood.

2 Likes

Asexual

3 Likes

Lesbian!! :heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Asexual here.

4 Likes

Bisexual

Asexual

2 Likes

Is there some discourse poll feature that a well regarded member could deploy here ? A forum thread is a poor device for harvesting and visualizing statistics.

4 Likes

Asexual

1 Like

Straight

Straight

Bisexual. Mainly attracted to females burping.

1 Like

Lesbian :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yay another one!! :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

Bisexual

Definitely straight, but I’m glad to see a huge verity of sexuality :o

2 Likes